Thursday, December 8, 2011

And I can't do any more than I can do...



We're making arrangements to bring cookies for the children at a local school that helps at risk children. We have a few other irons in the fire, sandwiches for the homeless, a few surprises for some deserving people, etc. I did stop at the wall of peace at my church and write down a family that needs peace, and I added them to the chain.

Is that enough?

I feel like planning, working toward goals, and yet not achieving the bigger things aren't enough kindness.

I am off to have a procedure done to help my headaches. I am sick. I guess that I have done as much as I can do today.

I always want to do more. 2 days and I'm seeing a theme. I guess today won't be the day I save the world with kindness. Probably not even my block.

No comments:

Post a Comment